If you know me, you know I work for my state legislature. They are in session this year from January to April and I'm usually pretty busy. I work 12-hour days regularly. It's worth it though, because the rest of the year I only have to work a 7-hour day and I love getting off that hour early. The downside to session though is you can't take any time off. So life is busy, my house is messy, and I miss my grandbabies like crazy, since I can't do any weekday babysitting.
In the midst of all this, I listed my mother's house for sale. It's been a week and I have two good offers to buy it. Well, one good offer and one other. I've been over there a couple times this past week cleaning out some more stuff. My mom had a fiberglass greenhouse in her back yard. My son-in-law is preparing to move it to my back yard. I'm hoping it makes it and doesn't shatter. I'm also trying to figure out how I'm going to utilize it. My daughter had already offered to come over and help weed the vegetable garden this summer. Now we can expand some of our plans. I'm researching greenhouse growing. :)
If the house sale goes through, there is going to have to be a major clean out one weekend in the near future. There is way too much stuff to leave for the new owners to deal with.
I'm knitting on a sweater for Malachi. I already have Zach's knit, but I think I'm going to have to give it to him before Malachi gets his or he's going to outgrow it. Trying to make things for two little guys is causing Grandma some timing issues.
My husband is out of town visiting his brother. I'm trying, amidst everything else going on, to do some much needed cleaning on the house. I have lots of plans. Let's see how far I get! :)
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment