Today was a busy day at work, training session help and helping the new staff on my committee get settled in and their offices moved. I picked up my new glasses, but there seems to be something off with them so will have to run them back to Costco tomorrow and see if they can figure it out. I had high hopes that I'd found a new place to buy glasses, but I guess I'll see. I came home and settled on the couch under the heated throw, turned the TV on, and fell asleep until my husband came home. He'd been volunteering serving dinner with our local Union Gospel Mission. Then I set up the ironing board in the living room and proceeded to iron my entire basket of ironing while watching a couple TV shows with my husband. I love it when I can be productive that way. Usually I knit, but I really wanted to empty that basket. Off to bed now.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




It's back to school on Monday, and I've been sleeping in and napping. I guess my body needed just what I gave it. Today I went over to school and worked until my hands were too cold (no heat!), I sure wish I had remembered my fingerless gloves--or as I like to call them, my topless mittens.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm going to make dinner and then grocery shop. Exciting Saturday night, eh?
Hugs from IL,
ellie