Started the day with a trip to the grocery store with my daughter and grandsons. Several of us are starting the 17-Day Diet on Monday. I've never really done this diet and obeyed all the rules before. I've lost about 10 pounds over the summer and I'm stuck there. I'm hoping this diet with jumpstart some more weight loss, and having an eating plan may help me avoid the dreaded "session" eating. Which is basically eating whatever comes into the office, usually fat and calorie laden comfort foods. I stocked up on lots of fruit and vegies, fish and chicken, and yoghurt. I have a few health issues that I've been told by various people may improve if I removed some of the carbs from my diet, so I guess I'm ready to experiment and try it out. I also decided my refrigerator was the pits, so I cleaned it all out today of various moldy leftovers and bits and pieces of stuff lingering in there. After cleaning the refrigerator, I ran back out to Costco to have them double check my glasses. They claim they are spot on, and it's just that its a major adjustment that will take some days to get use to. I hope that is all it takes, just wearing the glasses for a while. Otherwise I'll have to go back to the eye doctor for an update on my prescription. After all the busyness today, I think I'm going to spend the evening watching TV and knitting on Zach's sweater.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




"Breaking in" new glasses is not fun.
ReplyDeleteAs for the diet, best wishes. The hard part with healthy food is that it goes bad. I bought some pears the other day, and they finally were perfect to eat today. I can't eat five peas in 24 hours. Or can I...?
;)
Mac moves back to Louisiana on Saturday, and once he's gone (the man is 6'2" and weighs about 150 pounds), we won't be buying some of the "treats" we've been keeping around for him.
Best wishes to me on that one!