I started working on a sweater I began for Malachi, but will finish up for Zachary. I love the baby green and the cable design on the fronts. I'm working on the hood now and then it will be finished.
I spent all day today sorting out my sewing counter. I have so many projects I want to do, but it was getting impossible since there was not a single inch of clear space around my machine. I threw away some projects I had cut out years ago, like a dress for Elsie, since I knew she wouldn't be able to wear it now. Out of style and different lifestyle as a mom. I sorted out a lot of papers for recycling, and some things for the thrift store. Mostly, I just organized things and now I have lots of space to work. Ignore the ironing board, it has stuff to be moved to where it belongs in other rooms. I felt very productive today, and it was so nice to spend a day at home. I didn't go outside once! :)
~Jane




You have been a busy bee! It's good to get so much done, heh?
ReplyDeleteLove reading your blog posts.
Linda