Tonight my daughter and I hosted a craft/movie night at my house. It was a wonderful time to talk with friends. We watched "The Help." It never ceases to amaze me that I lived through that time period and was mostly unaware.
My craft for the evening was knitting on honeycomb hexipuffs for a way-in-the-future to be finished project. You can see here what the finished product it supposed to look like. It's knit from the leftover yarn you have when you knit socks. It's the Beekeeper's Quilt from Little Owl Knits.
I also am working on a nap mat (sleeping bag) for Malachi, a shopping cart cover for Zachary, a diaper bag for Elsie, some baby presents for my niece, and several other knitting projects. I finished the sleeves on my hollyberry sweater and now I need to block all the pieces and sew them together so I can knit the buttonbands on it. Lots of things to work on. :)
~Jane





I am working on nothing but school work!
ReplyDeleteSession will be here all too soon for me and then all projects will come to a halt.
ReplyDeleteWow Jane....how fun. I'm impressed.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Knitting is one of the things on my bucket list. I envy you your skill and patience for this art!
ReplyDeleteI'll certainly enjoy going back over your past posts and catching up on your projects. Cheers!
Jan
I love seeing your dolls! I have quite a few doll projects that I want to work on also but right now my living dolls are keeping me busy. I am fortunate that I can knit during slow periods at work. I manage to get quite a bit done a little at a time. I love to knit.
Delete