My daughter and her family had to move rather unexpectedly. Since her husband is laid off right now, and they didn't want to have to move into just whatever they could find and be stuck with a lease, they are renting a house from my sister-in-law for six months. They've been doing a lot of packing and moving of things. I thought my little guy might be upset at all the commotion, but he seems to be taking it in stride. He loves his new room, which is much bigger than his last bedroom and is able to have some of his toys in it. While his mother was unpacking boxes the other night, I sat there with the diagram and put all the track back onto his train table. He got it for Christmas and just loves it, but it is rather a pain to set up.
His new phrase is "What doing, Grandma?" Since I called from work tonight right before I left for home, I told him I was going home to Bapa, which is what he calls his grandpa. To which he responded, "See me!" I explained I couldn't come see him tonight but gave him kisses and hugs over the phone to which he responded back with kissing the phone. Oh, how I love that little guy! His abilities and speech change almost weekly. He is growing up so fast. It is amazing how much you forget about the toddler stage. It has been so much fun going through it again with him. And I just can't wait until the new little one gets here in June.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment