It's hard to believe it's March already. Time just seems to fly by. The Little Guy is going to be 2 the end of the month. Wow! Just another reminder to live life intentionally and not waste it. Work has come to a complete halt. It's kind of nice having the break, but we all seem to be so sleepy this week. We finally decided we need the adrenaline rush of having too much work to do in too little time to keep us awake. The nice thing about this slow week is that I can bring a book to read or my knitting to work on at my desk. I guess its a fair trade-off for missing seven weeks of lunches. :)
Coming home, I've tried to stay productive also. I've sewn two more diapers for the Little Guy this week. I cut them out months ago and, though I finished up about 18 of them for use, I must have gotten sidetracked before finishing up these last few. It's good to get unfinished projects off the sewing counter.
I also decided my house is a disaster. Of course, coming home at night so late doesn't leave much energy for housework. I cleaned and shined my kitchen sink tonight. Maybe the Flylady will kick in again and cleanliness will spread.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment