Today started out with church. We were supposed to go to small groups today, but it snowed all morning and I think all everyone wanted to do was go home and snuggle in for the day. I came home and had lunch and then a nap. Then I started sewing and sewed and watched Downton Abbey (Masterpiece Theater) on the computer all evening while I sewed. I hemmed some pajama bottoms for my husband, sewed a little on some diapers, but mainly worked on a couple of aprons. In my mother's things, amongst all the 100+ aprons she had, I found a couple of apron panels. Apparently you could buy a one-yard panel of printed organdy and sew your own aprons. She had a couple of these panels, and I decided to sew them up so we can sell them along with all the other aprons we have. I completely finished one, and I'm about half donewith the other. It's just nice to keep things progressing along and off the sewing counter. Also, I ironed a couple more aprons, working on the ironing basket. This week should be slower with no meetings, and I should be able to leave on time every day. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a lot of projects out of the way.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment