![]() |
| What do you take out next, Grandpa? |
![]() |
| I think my legs are a little short! |
![]() |
| The animals fit perfectly in the loft! |
The Little Guy was charming as ever. He helped Bapa unload the dishwasher, and then decided to play the keyboard for a while. He played with the Fisher-Price Barn. It was his mother's. He uses it mainly as a garage for the cars, except all the animals got stuffed into the loft. He discovered Mr. Potato Head, but was a little scared by the crazy faces you could make. We watched a lot of Thomas the Tank Engine. :) I finished the apron and it turned out cute. I finished the mitts as well and got them blocked ready to go into work tomorrow.
All-in-all it was a pretty productive weekend, if you ignore the fact that no housework was undertaken all weekend. But who really cares when you have a Little Guy to play with.
~Jane








No comments:
Post a Comment