
This has been a really tiring week at work. In addition to preparing for four public hearings on new proposed legislation, I've spent the week proofreading reports on the legislation that has been voted out of the various committees, both mine and others. The coffeemaker my dear husband bought me for Christmas has been worth it's weight in gold this week, since I ended up working 14 extra hours this week. I did manage to get to Bunco on Monday night. I couldn't miss that! It was at my daughter's house and the theme was Old MacDonald's Farm. The costumes were really cute. There were a lot of cows! I went as the dairymaid and ended up with a whole herd of cows. I'm looking forward to getting my hair cut tomorrow afternoon and celebrating my son-in-law's birthday tomorrow night. It should be a fun weekend and I can recharge for next week's busyness. :)
~Jane
Many people on our staff play Bunco, but since they tend to drink (some of them a lot), it's something I have avoided...This Bunco looks fun, but oh the pressure of coming up with a costume! You all met the challenge, too fun(ny)!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you could still squeeze it in even with 14 (!) extra hours of work. It's good you're getting some pampering and family time in today. Enjoy!