This has been a long week of 12-hour days at work. I have public hearings to prepare every day except Friday. Friday is a day to catch up, for which I am grateful. I've been so busy, I haven't even had a lunch hour, so not much knitting is getting done. By the time I get home I'm beat, so not much ironing is getting done either. But today is Friday and I don't have to work this weekend! Yeah!
The Little Guy is coming to spend the afternoon tomorrow and then stay overnight. I just love it when he comes to visit. I've looked forward to it all week. He is talking more and more every day. Tonight we went to a family birthday party and when he went to leave he waved and said, "Bye!" Too cute.
Even though I haven't had any knitting time at work, I've managed to get a little of it done at home. My autumn leaves fingerless gloves are almost done. Just a little bit of ribbing to do and then they can be blocked. I want to finish them this weekend so I can bring them in to work on Monday and give them to a co-worker who admired them. :) Then I need to work on the Little Guy's deer sweater. If I don't finish it soon, he'll have outgrown it! Those are my two knitting projects for the weekend.
I also want to get a little more ironing finished and I need to sew up an apron kit we purchased at JoAnn's this week. It's a Bunco prize for Bunco Monday night at Elsie's. Along with some laundry and housecleaning and a short trip to my Mom's tomorrow morning, that will be the weekend. But the best part is the Little Guy! :)
~ Jane - who loves being a Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Like! Just plain ol' like this!
ReplyDelete