![]() |
| Small PUL pocket diaper without insert. |
![]() |
| The 3 new ones in a size Large. |
I've been getting home late, but I've still been sewing on the diapers a little every night. Here is this week's accomplishments. The little light blue one is one of the original small diapers I made for the Little Guy before he was born. It's been well used and needed an elastic repair on one leg. Now Elsie can pack it away with the other newborn/small diapers to wait for another child at some point in the future. The blue and green ones are a new pattern that I made two ways - with snaps and with velcro. The green one has the waterproof PUL covered with flannel on the outside. Elsie says it's the new thing. I'm going to bring them to church tomorrow and let her test them out for fit. The Little Guy probably doesn't need a large size diaper yet, but I figure I'd better start now in order to get the recommended 20 done by the time he needs them. These have been fun projects. I have several more mediums that I found I had cut out but not sewed, so I think I'll make them next just to get them off my sewing table and also to help clear out unfinished projects.
I took my corgi, Carson, into the vet today to get his nails clipped. Did some grocery shopping with Shaun, Elsie, and the Little Guy, and knit a little on the Little Guy's Deer Sweater. So I'm pretty happy with my Saturday and looking forward to Sunday tomorrow.
~Jane






If I were to get a dog, and someday we will, it would be a corgi!
ReplyDelete<3