My daughter's computer has died. We ordered a new one today, but it will take about a week to get it built. Then we will have to do the dreaded transfer the hard drive from one to the other which will probably use up a couple more days. Meanwhile the only blog posts she can do are when she is working the night shift and it isn't busy. She started her blog quite a while ago and kept it a secret from me. I'm not sure exactly why since, to my knowledge, she never posted anything negative about me. Because I babysit at her house a lot, I sometimes get on the computer while the Little Guy is napping. Through a series of fortunate events for me, I discovered her blog. Then I realized she probably didn't want me to know about it. I was in a quandry of what to do. I decided to keep mum about it. I'd been trying to get my own blog started and asked her for some help, and during the process of her helping me, it became obvious that she knew too much to not have a blog of her own, so she fessed up and then I fessed up. We were some fessing fools. I love reading her blogs. They are the first thing I look at each morning when I get to work and brew some coffee. Then I dive into work for the day. I've been missing her entries. I'll be happy when she can have our old computer and start posting on a regular basis again.
"A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous… full of beauty and forever beautiful… loving and caring and truly amazing."
Author: - Deanna Beisser
~Jane
awwwww...
ReplyDelete