- Flylady cleaning,
- One freezer meal each week to get ready for session - which will force me to plan meals,
- Get rid of a basket of ironing while keeping current ironing caught up, and
- Paint the linen closet.
How did I do? I haven't managed to start the Flylady program yet, but the house is a lot cleaner. I've cleaned up a couple hot spots in the dining room and organized a corner of the utility room. I cleared some stuff off the upstairs landing and located some of the toddler toys for the Little Guy.
I made all four freezer meals for October, so accomplished that goal. I've been a little better with the menu planning, but have a ways to go.
I haven't done anywhere near enough ironing and all the current ironing is in a new pile.
I didn't even look at the linen closet.
But all-in-all there was some progress. I think I'll tackle the same goals again for November!
~Jane




Your Flylady thing reminds me of my Couch to 5K thing. We didn't stick to the programs but we did accomplish much!
ReplyDeletePat us on the back!
:)
Buying a sewing machine today...eek!
So excited for you - buying a new sewing machine. New adventures ahead.
ReplyDelete