It has been a long time since I blogged anything. My camera went out last year and it was a while before I figured out how to upload pictures off it. A blog without pictures is kind of dull, yet I have several that are just like that that I look forward to and read every day. Plus, life just seemed to be going by pretty fast last year. Maybe I'll do better this time around.
My life is so full with my job and my family. I really have time for little else and, to be truthful, don't want much more. I just adore my grandsons and love spending time with them. I am so glad that most of the time I can be their babysitter while their mom and dad are at work. I am so grateful I have a work schedule that, except during session, lets me have flexible hours so I can babysit them. Finding new things to do with them each week is a fun challenge.
I've been battling health issues since fall, my blood sugar and my asthma, colds and sinus infections. It has rather beaten me down. I felt pretty good getting through the holidays and now, working the longer, harder hours of legislative session. Just about the time I thought I was over the hump and getting better, I was rear-ended on Thursday and am back to sore and achy. Hopefully there are no serious injuries and I'll be over it soon.
So here's to hopefully being more consistent with my blogging. I love having a record of things we are doing and making and the blog is a perfect place to share that information.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Practical Parsimony has sucked so many dry with her constant needs, poor mouthing constantly; what did she do with all that GoFund money; it didn't all go for her water problems. She isn't as disabled as she claims. I live near her and see how disabled she can appear when the need arises. Many out here try to suck others for all they can. So BEWARE of her play for sympathy.
ReplyDeletePractical Parsimony doesn't appreciate being corrected, does she? "whatever"? - how rude she can be. She cussed me out over a remark once. Thinks NO ONE is as intelligent as she is; a school teacher with 3 Masters; I don't believe that for a minute. Beware of the beggar!
ReplyDelete