Welcome, new reader!
On Sunday after church, my daughter and I and the boys ran over to World Market. We had seen some measuring cups advertised that looked like a mason jar when stacked. I thought it would be fun to get us each one but they were out. So we went by Burger King and got hamburgers and then we went home.
Sunday night I started not feeling so well. Since I'd come home and had a three-hour nap, I decided I must be coming down with whatever the boys had the previous week. Stayed home Monday, just going out to pick my husband up from the airport. I'm so glad he's home.
Yesterday I went back to work and then came home and made dinner. While watching "The Voice" I untangled the mess of aprons I had washed previously. All the ties jumbled up into one big ball. I just love "The Voice," and Blake Shelton made all the right decisions. :)
I was in bed early for me - 10:30 p.m. This afternoon/evening I get to babysit my little guys. Looking so forward to it.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment