I don't know why I haven't been blogging much. It started when my old camera started acting up and adding pictures became difficult. I have a new camera now and finally installed the software to get pictures off it. So maybe I'll be better about posting. I do think a blog without pictures is boring.
I read a lot of blogs. I find I like the ones best that tell what that person is doing each day. Are they feeling well? Are they working on a project? What's happening in their life? I'm thinking of maybe moving that direction although I fear I have nothing interesting to mention on most days. My life is mostly going to work each day. I am fortunate that I have a job where there are crazy, busy 60-hour weeks for a time and then much calmer, quieter period of seven-hour days where after what work I have to do that day is done, I can bring in a book to read or a knitting project to work on while I wait for someone to need me.
This week has been a trying one. My husband is in Arizona visiting his brother and, of course, the hot heater chose this week to die. It has been stressful figuring out everything to do on my own since it involves warranties and uninstalling and finding someone to reinstall a new one, etc. I still have a trip to the hardware store to make to verify they will replace it. My husband usually deals with these things as they send me into a panic. Taking it one step at a time has helped. I just am pretending I am on Alaska the Last Frontier. I remember the episode when Eve finally got running water. If she can survive, so can I.
The weather is nasty and rainy and makes you not want to go anywhere. I'd like to just spend the day in front of the TV, but I have lots of projects to do.
~Jane - who again cannot seem to upload a picture to this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment