After looking at 2013's resolutions and seeing how many of them I didn't accomplish, I'm a little hesitant to make them again. :) But they are all things I either would like to do, or need to do. I am going to try easing into them in 2014 and not attempt them all at once.
Some thing I did do this year was that I was much better at finishing projects that I started. I've been good about the following through. I still have lots of projects that are unfinished hanging around from previous years and I'm going to work on finishing up those also.
I chose a random number of books to read, 104, or two a week. That was a little ambitious. I am rather surprised that I didn't hit my goal. The reason is probably that when I had my knee surgery I couldn't focus on reading anything while I was on the pain meds. Even TV was difficult. So I lost about a month there. 104 is still probably a doable goal for me. Since I got my Kindle, I always have a book going. I love my Kindle!
When I had my knee surgery, I had to go to bed early as I needed help getting there. It was amazing the effect it had on my blood sugar and my energy levels. Of course, now I am back to my previous bad habits. With the legislative session looming, I really need to get back into good habits of getting to bed earlier. So my January goals to work on are getting to bed earlier and no computer after 10.
Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment