This has been a crazy week weather-wise. It has really affected how much I could get done outside. My husband bought some tubes of sand to put around the edges of my greenhouse, so now it is anchored. I was afraid it was going to blow over in some of the wind we have been having. I managed to get the chicken coop shoveled out Thursday evening and my husband cleaned the skylight panel in it's roof to let more light in. Now it needs a good power-washing inside and then a coat of white paint inside. I've been researching nest boxes on the internet to find some plans for new nest boxes that my son-in-law is going to build and install.
Three co-workers plus one of Elsie's friends are having babies, so I've been doing some knitting for gifts for them.
I bought Malachi a new booster seat for my car. Zach is ready to move out of the infant carrier and into a regular car seat, facing backwards of course. So Malachi gets the new booster seat and I completely disassembled the old car seat and gave the cover a good cleaning. I couldn't believe how black and dirty the water was. Zachary will get to start with a nice clean cover. :)
Hopefully this week I'll get some weeding done outside and some projects done inside. I need to be productive!
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment