Christmas is almost here. Just a couple more days. I've spent the last couple days babysitting my grandsons. I just love being with them. Yesterday Malachi and I baked cupcakes since Christmas is Jesus' birthday. Today my husband and I took the boys to see Santa at the local mall and get their picture taken. Malachi is really funny lately when you ask him to smile. He scrunches his face up so much his eyes close. After about a dozen takes, we finally settled on this pose. Zachary was having a wonderful time. He thought Santa's elves were so funny. I felt so sorry for this one poor mother. After waiting an hour in line to see Santa, her little boy had a meltdown when it came time to see Santa and she couldn't get him to sit on his lap at all. She had him all dressed up so cute. She was so disappointed. I was afraid Zachary wasn't going to make it to pictures either, since he was awake past his nap time. But both boys did really well.
I have all purchased except for some gift cards and a couple little gifts, but I still have projects that I'm working on. Elsie ran out of time making Zachary a Christmas stocking and they are away with family this weekend, so I volunteered to finish it up for her. I need to sew a small tote bag for my husband. He wants one for his lunch and I haven't been able to find what I've been looking for so am going to attempt sewing him one. Elsie wanted to do a Christmas Eve box with homemade jammies for everyone but ran out of time, so I have some red plaid fabric here and am going to attempt making a pair for her, Malachi, and Zachary tomorrow. Luckily she already had a pair for her husband. I have a couple potato bags to finish up for guests on Tuesday and a stocking for Zachary to finish. Plus some cookies and goodies and clean my house. I should be able to get all that done, right? :)
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Knowing you, yes!
ReplyDelete