I wasn't sure about being a grandma of boys. I only had one child and she was a girl. We did dolls and tea parties, ballet and violin. We read all my old favorite books: Anne of Green Gables, Little Women, and Little House on the Prairie. Boys are totally different.
From the day Malachi was born, he was my little guy, and he is still Grandma's little guy. There is just nothing to equal a hug and little boy kiss and an "I missed you, Grandma." We love to read books and play with playdough. We play trains. We play "crash" with his cars. We watch "shows." We play his educational computer games or try pages in his workbook. We throw the ball back and forth and go for walks with him riding his bike or his scooter. We blow bubbles. We play on Grandma's "playground.," which is my daughter's old swing set. Just recently I discovered he is old enough now to play Candyland. I'm sure I have all types of sports events in my future.
Zachary is just a darling, happy, smiley baby. Grandma loves both her boys and has discovered boys are lots of fun.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hm, I had only one son. Does this mean granddaughters for me? Time will tell.
ReplyDeleteIn the mean time, boys ARE great fun. How blessed you are!
I would give anything for a grandbaby of any kind! What cuties you have Jane.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Linda