I've been busy sewing this past week. My grandson, Malachi, requested a blue dinosaur costume for Halloween and Grandma tries to fulfill requests. For a while there, I thought I'd bitten off a little too much, but it turned out well in the end and he loved it.
I really loved the tail, although it got drug though the puddles. Luckily it's machine washable. :)
Both my little trick or treaters and my awesome daughter.
Little Zach had a purchased little tiger costume. He was adorable as ever.
~Jane







They are adorable! You did a great job, Grandma. :~)
ReplyDeleteA purchased costume? Oh my, he may be scarred for life!
ReplyDelete;)
Love the dino and the cutie pie tiger, too!
He'll survive. I bought Malachi's first couple of costumes. He was a monkey his lst Halloween and a hamburger his second. Last year I sewed him the cutest ever pirate costume and this year the dinosaur. Hopefully Zach will be able to recycle some of them, but if he really wants to be something different, I guess Grandma will try to make it. :)
DeleteThe cutest grandsons on the block Jane....adorable.
ReplyDelete