I'm not quite sure what's going on with me. I've been very stressed out lately, I can tell by my gaggy cough. I had a headache the past couple of days and I've just been so very tired. This weekend my husband and I went to a birthday party for my son-in-law. Now, to be honest, I thought my brother knew my daughter and her husband had moved. After all, he's been complaining about the stuff of my son-in-laws that showed up in the back yard of my mom's house and I told him they had to move out unexpectedly and hadn't had time to get rid of some of the bigger items. So I assumed he had figured out the moving part. Maybe showing up at the wrong house ticked him off. I don't know. All I know is he showed up and suddenly blew up when my other brother made a comment to him. He ranted and raved and caused quite a stir and said some things he probably is regretting now. I figured out that evening after I got home that the anniversary of my mother's death was the next day and he is obviously still having issues about it. He was her black sheep and caused her lots of problems. I think he carries quite a bit of guilt about it. But I still didn't deserve the comments he threw at me. His anger has stayed with me all week and upset me.
Work has been busy. My job is crazy busy for 60 or 105 days, depending on the year, and then usually settles down to much less busy the rest of the time. This week was a very busy week and I had to compile a bunch of reports late last night into a document to send to the printer so we'd have copies for a press release today. I had such a headache I was afraid I'd make a mistake, so it was stressful. Every thing went okay in the end but I haven't been sleeping well.
My son-in-law is laid off and trying to get a business started. He is trying to do everything the right way, but I worry about them so much. I just hope it works out for them. My daughter is pregnant and they have the little guy. I just want the best for them.
I had to convert my mother's checking account to an estate account in December. My main reason for delaying is that there is a loan payment that automatically comes out every month and I didn't want to screw that up. Sure enough, there has been a problem every month since we converted. That has taken time on the phone each month to straighten out and has been rather stressful also. Hopefully this month's payment will pull correctly.
I pray a lot. I have a very strong faith in God. But I am guilty of neglecting Him so. I have been trying to be better about reading my Bible. I am convinced that, as much as the Lord loves us, He also allows things in our lives to get our attention back to Him. I've been having a lot of trouble lately just giving it all over to Him.
This is just a rambling post, kind of teary. I'm grateful for my family and I don't know what I'd do without my husband, my daughter, and my little guy. I'm headed off to bed as I think I am just so sleep-deprived it isn't helping anything. Hopefully things will look better tomorrow.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Make sure you do get enough sleep.
ReplyDeleteAs for Bible reading, it is important, but don't feel guilty for not doing it. That is NOT in His design.
He loves you.
Oh dearest Jane...I just want to give you a big hug and cup of tea. You sound so so so stressed and worried about your family. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. GET SOME SLEEP!
ReplyDeleteI care for you lots.
Love, LInda