
I've decided that I've been spending too much time on computer games. I've decided to go on a computer game fast for the rest of the month. These are not a real stand-alone games, they're Facebook games and require a lot of checking in to play. Most of them require you to get objects from your friends on Facebook. Consequently, I find myself playing late at night, early morning, on my lunchbreak, when I get home from work, because you can only ask for gadgets every so often and you need lots of gadgets. I love them, but surely there are better things to be spending my time on? Anyways, it was difficult tonight to not click on one. I'll see how long I can last. You have to admit, it's a dumb thing to be addicted to. :)
~Jane
Oh Jane, you are so funny.
ReplyDeleteDon't be so hard on yourself.
Love ya, Linda
Good for you to see that when you're right in the middle of it. I will be interested to see how your fast goes!
ReplyDelete