I've been knitting on a sweater for the Little Guy and finally got it finished last week. I managed to get a few pictures of it on him. It's a little big, but that's good because he can wear it all winter. I'm thinking of making him another one. It's from a washable wool and should keep him really warm. He likes the hood. :)
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




The perfect, wear all the time, boy sweater!
ReplyDeleteThis is neat...it looks great but also looks like somebody worked hard to make it.
ReplyDeleteI agree, make them big, they outgrow them so fast!
It's a very basic sweater. I like the sweatshirt pocket in the front and the hood. What you can't see is that the blue is mixed with a green strand and is a very nice color. He was in the middle of a cold and his poor face was so chapped!
ReplyDeleteSo dang cute Jane!
ReplyDelete