He is a picky little eater but he loved Grandma's Mexican cassarole, which is spicy, go figure. You never know what he's going to eat from time to time. He ate enough chunks of tomato out of the salad to equal a whole tomato. For dessert, he knows he can mooch most of the ice cream from Grandma's bowl. For some reason, we never give him his own bowl. But then he loves mooching. :)
| Notice Miss Piggy is driving. |
I wasn't sure how he would take to still sleeping in the Pack N' Play, since at home he's moved into a toddler bed. I don't have bed guards yet on the twin bed in the guest room so don't want him sleeping in it. Also, it's pretty high up off the floor, so it would be a long way to fall if he did fall out of bed. He went to sleep as usual. Apparently it's what he expects at Grandma's house. I did give him a pillow though since he now sleeps with one at home.
All-in-all, a very enjoyable time with our Little Guy.
~Jane




Too cute!
ReplyDeleteYOU Ms Jane are so blessed.
ReplyDeleteLove, Linda
I know! I just love that little guy. He is such a darling.
ReplyDelete