I'm really not a very dedicated blogger, but I find it interesting to watch how many followers I have. The number for the past year has been around 39. It goes up a couple and then down a couple, but usually gravitates back to 39. My daughter tells me this is because I don't have giveaways of my own or enter other people's giveaways. Of course, this is the person who has well over 600 followers and enters all kinds of contests. I have nothing going that lets other people find me. So, I'm kind of curious about the followers I have. How did you find me and why do you stay? Hopefully, because you like hearing whatever it is I have to share, sporadic as it may be. :)
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Eep,I can't remember how I found you! Shame on me, eh? But I am steadfast and true. No dropping you.
ReplyDelete