
Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! Prince William and Catherine's wedding. So, I hear coverage of the big day starts at 1 a.m. our time tomorrow morning. The big debate at work today was go to bed early or just stay up and skip sleep. I think I'm going to try to get at least a few hours of sleep. Although coverage starts at 1 a.m., I don't think the actual wedding starts until 3 a.m., so I may fudge things a little and get up at 2:30 a.m. The ladies at work are planning a lunchtime tea party in honor of the big event, hats and gloves optional. I'm bringing my tea pot and tea cozy and something to contribute to the eats. I guess if I'm up at 2:30 a.m., I can bake something then. I'm thinking mini-scones with vanilla icing.
I remember watching Prince Charles and Princess Diana's wedding all those many years ago and my Elsie and Prince William were born the same year. Is anyone else going to get up and watch the royal wedding tomorrow morning?
~Jane
Nope!
ReplyDeleteI hope their marriage is strong, happy, and God blessed.
I managed to sleep through it after all. I ran to the store before work and bought sugar cubes, lemon tarts, and cranberry scones for the tea party this noon.
ReplyDelete