I picked up a copy of In the Company of Others by Jan Karon before Christmas, but because I was deep into the Outlander Series at that point, I didn't get around to reading it. I started it this weekend. Oh, Father Tim, I have missed you! As soon as I'm done with this book, I'm going to reread the entire series. I need to have another dose of Miss Sadie and Dooley and Barnabas. If you haven't read the Mitford Series, I urge you to go get the first book in the series - At Home in Mitford - and read it. I guarantee you'll be as hooked on them as I am. The books are a sweet, funny, clean glimpse into small-town life. If you loved Anne of Green Gables or Little House on the Prairie as a child, you'll love the Mitford Series as an adult.~ Jane




No comments:
Post a Comment