Friday, March 11, 2011
Baby Showers
I've been busy making baby things this week. Four of my co-workers are having babies, and we're having a shower for two of them tomorrow. They only gave us a week's notice, not all that much if you're going to make a present. I've been busy sewing and knitting. I was going to take a picture and realized I'd wrapped everything before I thought about the camera. Anyways, one of them doesn't know what they're having and the other one is having a boy. So I made two lime green dotted flannel receiving blankets, one for each. Then a blue print for the boy and a yellow print for little unknown, and two coordinating hand knit cotton wash cloths for each. Everything turned out cute. Now I'll have to start working on gifts for the other two people in the office who are due closer to summer. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Take your camera to work and get pics there!
ReplyDelete;)