Today has been a fun day. Lots has been accomplished but lots of time spent with family also. I started by getting up and meeting my daughter at Starbucks. She treated me to a Sugar-Free Vanilla Latte, our standby drink. Then we went and did our grocery shopping. She was shopping for my son-in-law's birthday party dinner and cake ingredients, I just for my regular shopping.
Then we ran over to Lowe's so she could pick up one of his birthday presents, sawhorses! She left to go home and get ready for the party, I ran over to Target to get a new computer mouse. When we gave our old computer to my daughter when their's died and we bought a new one...we had to send the mouse with it since none of the new ones would work with it. The computer tech gave us one to use, but it was an old one and didn't seem to track very well. I bought us a new one and then ran to my hairdresser for a color and cut.
I came home, had lunch, threw in a load of laundry and decided I needed a nap before the party. The nap was great and so was the party. Both my brothers were there, my husband, two sister-in-laws, my daughter, the birthday boy, and the Little Guy! He is just getting so big and acting so grown up. It's hard to believe he's going to be two in just a few weeks.
Now I'm catching up on the email and running some more laundry. The problem with working all these late nights is that I forget to run laundry when I get home. I need to catch up so I have clothes to wear for the week. Well, I think I'll make a cup of tea and then head off to bed. Church in the morning and my shift as a barista at the church espresso cart. Going to bring the Little Guy his Valentine and a couple new books.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Books for the Little Guy! Which ones?
ReplyDeleteP.D. Eastman's Go, Dog. Go! since the Little Guy loves doggies and a little Fisher-Price book on fire engines since he loves trucks.... :)
ReplyDelete