Life has gotten busy since the holidays. I work for the state Legislature and they are in session right now. For 105 days, my life is not my own. It's worth it though, because the rest of the year is pretty relaxed. I like the contrast between the two parts. The downfall to working long days though, is there isn't much time to do anything else except work. I have to give up my once-a-week babysitting of my little grandson and I just miss him so much! He is changing almost daily and I talk to him every day on the phone. He is saying more and more words every day even though most of his talking is babbling that you have no idea what he is trying to tell you. I am looking forward to the weekend so I can see him.
On another note, I saw this neat kit at Knitpicks. It haunted me for a couple weeks until I broke down and bought it. I am not really even that excited about mittens, but I loved the designs and it's a very economical kit. There are six different designs, and I really like about four of them. I'm halfway through the first one, although I think I'm going to make fingerless gloves out of the first one instead of mittens. Mind you, I already have a half dozen knitting projects going and I didn't need another one. Oh well. After my stressful days, sitting down with a bit of knitting is very relaxing.
~Jane





Wow you are busy! My daughter is busy with accounting, during tax season. I do understand, hope you get to see that grandson!
ReplyDeletekim