
Today I had the privilege of watching the Little Guy for a while. He had just had a late breakfast, so I got him all dressed and went off to do some Christmas shopping with him. I wanted to get him a rocking chair for Christmas. We have a child's rocking chair here that was my husband's when he was small and the Little Guy loves to come over and sit in it. I wanted him to have one at home also. We found our rocking chair and came home.
The rain had slowed to a drizzle and the Little Guy wanted to play in the puddles with his froggy boots. So Grandma managed to get a couple pictures. He just had so much fun! He was trying so hard to jump in the puddles with both feet but hasn't quite managed it.





Cute, as usual.
ReplyDeleteIt looks downright warm there!
We got the granddaughter a rocking chair last Christmas and she loves it! The Little Guy is just a cutie!! There is a blog called Grandma's Briefs, that you might enjoy.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.grandmasbriefs.com