

Today I did absolutely nothing on my October challenge. I went to work, went to my Mom's and sorted junk for several hours to drop off at the Goodwill, and did the grocery shopping. Then I came home, ate dinner, and curled up on the couch with a blanket over me because I'd managed to get myself chilled this afternoon. I must have fallen asleep for a while, then I got up and logged on to the computer. :) I have to admit, working at my mom's is really draining. My daughter and I have been sorting for months. We've had a couple of really good garage sales and sold a lot of stuff, but there seems to be an endless amount left. We finally decided to start ruthlessly culling and our goal is six large garbage bags to the Goodwill every week. Along the way, we have found some neat things, like these aprons and linens. Check them out at our Etsy shop -
http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlesproutbasics.
October challenge goals met or not, you had a productive day. Glad you rested, listening to your body is key.
ReplyDelete