I have to admit that I'm not progressing very fast on my October Challenge goals, yet I am making progress on cleaning up my house. I've basically cleaned around my living room and entry. Culled through books and magazines, put new doilies down, and rescued the coffee table candle from the bashing my grandson gave it a couple weeks ago. I've dusted, cleaned and straightened up the end tables, the TV cabinet, and the bookcases. Washed all the windows and the curtains. All I have left in the living room is to vacuum tomorrow. I need a new plant for the table in front of the window, rehang the curtains, and buy a new 4-wick pumpkin spice candle for the coffee table. But otherwise that room is done. Next I need to tackle the bathroom. I purposefully invited a couple over for dinner Saturday night to make me clean. So I am earning lots of points with my hubby, I hope, by doing both - cleaning and inviting. I also invited my daughter, son-in-law, and grandson over, since our friends adore our little guy. Here's a picture of the entry, minus the valance for the window which I can't find.Here's an update on my sweater - attempt two. It's coming along. I haven't reknit all the yarn I had to unravel yet, but I'm getting close. I hope it fits this time.
~Jane





No comments:
Post a Comment