 |
| The Little Guy ready to roll. |
 |
| Don't you love the old buildings? |
My husband, I, and the Little Guy along with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law took off today for a day trip to Port Townsend. We didn't know until we got there that this weekend is the Wooden Boats Festival. We put the Little Guy in the stroller and took off. I marveled at all the old buildings. Most of them seemed to date from about 1889 although a few were earlier. We checked out all the bookstores. We had lunch at a nice outdoor cafe with wonderful homemade bread and soup. I bought yarn from a wonderful yarn store. Wish I could have spent more time there! My sister-in-law found an old book. My husband bought a mug. We stopped and looked at all the boats. On the way home we stopped along the way to get coffee and some ice cream. We had a blast. The Little Guy did great!
 |
| I loved the widow's walk on the top. |
 |
| There was the best yarn store here. |
 |
| The Boats. |
 |
| Grandpa and the Little Guy |
The pictures of your husband and grandson are precious! Love the first one especially...
ReplyDelete