
Questions:
1. What is your favorite pasta dish? How do you pick? Lasagna or Ravioli or Tortellini or Mac and Cheese or Pasta Salad or anything with Alfredo sauce.......
2. What is the last thing you do before going to bed? Let the dog out and in. Once in bed, I read for a few minutes.
3. How many nights a week do you go out to eat? Hardly ever.
4. Are you an avid book reader? Yes, I usually have more than one going at a time.
5. Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing? Since I'm rather hard of hearing - bionic hearing. I hate when I miss what people are saying.




i love books too! =)
ReplyDeletestopping by and following you from MMM.
hope u can stop by at http://shyvhen.blogspot.com
have a wonderful week!
Yeah, I agree with the pasta....which do you choose!!! I could have pasta everyday!!
ReplyDeleteYou would make my boys very happy with the pasta you've listed. My youngest adores lasagne!
ReplyDeleteI love pasta and I agree that it is difficult to choose just one favorite.
ReplyDeletePasta isn't my first choice of food, but you do mention some really good dishes :)
ReplyDeleteWe don't eat out often either. Sometimes though it would be nice not to cook :)
I would love it if someone would come cook dinner every night! For 20 years I was so good about having dinner on the table every night at 5:30 p.m. The last five I could care less. I do like to cook, but I hate having to come home and make dinner. I need to get back into my freezer meals and the crockpot.
ReplyDeleteHello from your newest follower, and congratulations on being featured on Baby Blog Mondays!
ReplyDeleteJo
http://www.over40style.com