
Questions:
1. Do you wear socks to bed? I'd like to say never, but I have on occasion when my feet are really cold. I find that at some point during the night though, I manage to kick them off. My feet really feel constrained wearing socks at night. My feet don't slide on the sheets. I'd rather use a rice bag to warm up my feet.
2. Do you have any pets? I have one dog and five chickens, although I can't really call the chickens pets. They live their life, I live mine. The only time we meet is through the eggs. My dog's name is Carson. I've had him for about nine years. He's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and we got him through a rescue organization. He has a long story behind him which I might blog about some day.
3. What topping(s) do you like on your pizza? Anything and everything except anchovies. My favorites are pepperoni, pineapple, and olives.
4. What time do you go to bed? Much later than I should. Usually around midnight, which is too late when I have to get up at 6 a.m. My husband leaves at 6 a.m. and I like to get up to talk a couple minutes, pray with him, and kiss him goodbye. Then I set the oven timer for 30-45 minutes and sit down in the living room chair, pull a blanket over me, and sleep until the timer goes off and I have to get serious about getting ready. If I got to bed earlier, I could skip the morning nap and actually arrive at work in a leisurely manner and not have forgotten anything. If my husband had a different job, I'd probably sleep in until 6:30 a.m. and not have to worry about the nap.
5. Would you rather get free chocolate for one year or free potatoes forever? Obviously...free chocolate. Potatoes are great, but who ever has enough chocolate? My husband now, he'd take the free potatoes for life.
~Jane
1. Do you wear socks to bed? I'd like to say never, but I have on occasion when my feet are really cold. I find that at some point during the night though, I manage to kick them off. My feet really feel constrained wearing socks at night. My feet don't slide on the sheets. I'd rather use a rice bag to warm up my feet.
2. Do you have any pets? I have one dog and five chickens, although I can't really call the chickens pets. They live their life, I live mine. The only time we meet is through the eggs. My dog's name is Carson. I've had him for about nine years. He's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and we got him through a rescue organization. He has a long story behind him which I might blog about some day.
3. What topping(s) do you like on your pizza? Anything and everything except anchovies. My favorites are pepperoni, pineapple, and olives.
4. What time do you go to bed? Much later than I should. Usually around midnight, which is too late when I have to get up at 6 a.m. My husband leaves at 6 a.m. and I like to get up to talk a couple minutes, pray with him, and kiss him goodbye. Then I set the oven timer for 30-45 minutes and sit down in the living room chair, pull a blanket over me, and sleep until the timer goes off and I have to get serious about getting ready. If I got to bed earlier, I could skip the morning nap and actually arrive at work in a leisurely manner and not have forgotten anything. If my husband had a different job, I'd probably sleep in until 6:30 a.m. and not have to worry about the nap.
5. Would you rather get free chocolate for one year or free potatoes forever? Obviously...free chocolate. Potatoes are great, but who ever has enough chocolate? My husband now, he'd take the free potatoes for life.
~Jane





Corgi? So cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! Thanks for the picture.
ReplyDeleteMy chickens are my pets. Love my little birds!
ReplyDeleteBut yeah, I'd take the chocolate too!