I'm sure if you are paying any attention at all to my reading list, you've seen a number of Jane Austen-themed books there. I don't know why...maybe my life just seems too busy lately and I'm hankering for a slower-paced life, but I've definitely been attracted to the Jane Austen take-offs recently. I just finished Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict and it was a very good read. Of course, then I discovered www.janeaustenaddict.com, which has some short videos about the book. Last night, while ironing hankies and aprons from my mother's stash for my daughter's Etsy shop in an attempt to liquidate some of them at other than garage sale prices, I watched Sense and Sensibility again. Ahhhh. I think that I'll hit up Netflix again this evening and see what's available to keep me company as I iron.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I can do the movies, but I can't get through a book. Just writing that statement makes me feel dumb! Don't tell anyone...
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking that after watching all the movies, the books will be easier to follow. Sometimes there are just so many characters it gets confusing. I guess I'll see!
ReplyDeleteI love Jane Austen's books!! So far this summer I've read Emma and Pride and Prejudice. I don't know why it took me so long to get around to reading them!
ReplyDelete