I am so enjoying having hot water again. I am really missing my husband. It is rainy and blustery again around here and I'm really getting tired of the weather. I want to be able to start working in the yard, but right now there is standing water everywhere.
My little grandsons have been sick this week. Some kind of virus that has affected tummies and digestive tracts. My daughter thought they were finally over it all and I picked them up to run some errands. The kind where I stay in the car with the boys and she runs in and picks up pictures or drops something off to be printed. We do this every couple weeks and it is so much faster and everyone is much happier than being buckled in and out of car seats and drug through numerous stores. Well, today we had made it through a couple errands and were on our way to Costco, when Malachi suddenly threw up in the back seat. Thank goodness for leather seats. I always have a roll of paper towels in the trunk and hand wipes. We were able to kind of clean everything up and I turned around and took them home. I came home and ate dinner and then went out and washed everything down. Oh, well, the car needed cleaning anyway.
I made my way through some of the second ironing basket tonight while watching "Mr. Selfridge." I also knit a few rows. I am just really loving the shawl. Well, past time to go to bed. Did I mention I'm really missing my husband? :)
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment