Then I sewed three sets of summer pajamas for Malachi to take with on their Colorado vacation. I used fabric I already had, prints I had purchased years ago for a project that never was started. But Malachi loved them anyways.
Lastly, I sewed a car mat for Malachi to take on vacation, which turned out to be such a hit, I made another one for him to give as a birthday present to one of his friends.
I've knit a shawl for myself, which needs to be blocked. I'll post a picture when its blocked. I'm back to knitting on my cable sweater. Fall is coming and I'm going to need it.
~Jane




I love summer skirts, I'd wear them! (It's so cold here in the winter, I go months without wearing a skirt, so I do it often in summer.)
ReplyDeleteThe jammies are so cute, and the car mat is great! My son would have loved that as a child.
Check your facebook, I'm sending you something special...