It seems like it has been forever since I posted a blog. I've been really busy and, since I hate to post a blog without pictures, I haven't posted since I haven't moved the pictures off my camera.
In July, my husband and two other couples went on our annual motorcycle trip. This year we went to Boise and SunValley, Idaho, and then went home through Pendleton, Oregon. We visited Craters of the Moon, the Old Idaho State Penitentiary and Botanical Gardens, and toured the Pendleton woolen mill. The guys rode their motorcycles and the ladies rode in the support vehicle and I think we discussed every subject known to man over the seven days in the car. :)
We went back to work the next Monday. Of course, the Olympics have been a distraction, one that I really didn't need right now. My daughter and her family are going on vacation next week and I have a bunch of projects I need to get done before they leave. I am trying to finish up the initial set of 9 extra-small diapers for Zachary. I only have the inserts to go and hopefully will be done with them tonight. Then I've cut out three pairs of summer pajamas for Malachi and need to sew them. My daughter wanted some cotton elastic-waisted skirts and we haven't been able to find any in the stores, so I have fabric to sew three of them for her. Plus, my husband's birthday is on Saturday and I need to bake him a cake and clean house before company comes over.
My Olympics needlework projects, besides the sewing, have been continuing on my red sweater - I'm working on the sleeves, and a lace shawl that one of my co-workers decided she wanted to make and I thought I'd make it also so I could troubleshoot any problems she might have with it. I'll have to add some pictures to this post so you can see what I'm doing.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You're always so busy!
ReplyDeleteThe trip sounds great, and for a moment I had a hard time imagining you on the back of a bike--I like the idea of a support vehicle!