This has been a really busy week. As my husband says though, all our weeks seem to be busy. I guess we thought once our daughter was out of the house life would slow down, but instead it seems to have speeded up. I ended up babysitting on Monday and Tuesday evenings after work. Thursday I had a cat scan looking for kidney stones, but they didn't find any thankfully. Last night my daughter hosted a craft night at her house. It was fun and I stayed up way too late. I felt like I had a hangover this morning but it was just from getting to bed too late. Saturdays are always grocery shopping. I made a pan of Lemon Chicken for dinner and a bag of it for the freezer. One more freezer meal tucked away. All my dinners for the week are planned, and now I need to tackle the laundry. I'm hoping to get the Estate Sale ladies over to my mom's this week. It depends on how quickly my brothers get their tasks done. I bought elastic yesterday so I can finish the remaining large diapers and then on to the new baby's quilt.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment