I finished Malachi's brown hoodie sweater yesterday. It's blocked and drying. I hope it fits. The sleeves look a little long but I guess they can be turned up.
I finished the set of 9 printed diapers this week and started on 8 plain white ones. I think my daughter will have 18 or 19 larges and that should be enough. I am still planning on making some extra-small diapers for the new baby. When he outgrows those, we will reuse the smalls and mediums I made for Malachi.
I cast on the fronts of my sweater today. Now is when it will get more complicated as there is a cabled panel up each front piece. I am excited!
I found a lady to come look at my mother's things. The things that I have sorted out from the junk as being collectible and hopefully having some value. I want to see if she would be interested in holding an estate sale. Hopefully she is or can point me in the direction of someone else who might be. I am so ready to get this project done.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Any hankies in that sale?
ReplyDeleteI look forward to the picture of the hoodie! There will be one, yes?
I have hankies...I know Elsie has about 100 ironed hankies we were going to put on etsy one time. She has lost them in the move. :) I think there is another box of them in the greenhouse in storage, but it's been too wet to find out. When I find them, you will certainly get some. :)
ReplyDelete