This hasn't been the most productive week for me. I'm fighting a cold and right now the cold is winning. Yesterday and today I stayed home from work. For me that is unusual. But I just didn't seem to have enough energy to even try going in. Yesterday I spent most of the day watching a documentary, Edwardian Farm . This follows another documentary I watched on a Victorian Farm from the same place. Really well done and interesting. While watching it, I drank tea and knit. To show just how foggy my brain was though, I ripped a mitten out three times before it actually started to work out. I managed to get the laundry folded, the kitchen counters bleached, and baked a batch of cookies for my husband. Then I crashed for the rest of the evening. Today has been even worse. I finished the documentary and the mitten and then holed up on the couch watching old CSI's and quilting on my quilt. My nose is not cooperating and my head hurts. Hopefully, I can go into work tomorrow. I want to go over and work at my mother's house tomorrow night and my work ethic says if I can't go to work, I can't go anywhere else either. So here's hoping I make it to work tomorrow and the end of this cold. ~Jane




Dear Jane...thanks for sharing this info...I want to see this!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better and getting back to normal. No fun to have a nasty cold.
Love, Linda