
We've been back almost a week, but I am still gimping around on my sore ankle. It's funny how when it happened, well, first of all I was embarrassed about tripping, but just bounced back up and continued on. When it means being left in the total dark, a banged up ankle means nothing. So the poor ankle, instead of getting babied, was made to hike another 1.25 miles over rough terrain and then go back up a million stairs. The next day, I drove halfway from Bend to home before giving the accelerator over to my daughter. Since then, I've been on it quite a bit, a lot more than I should, or else just sitting at work, which is almost as bad. I found a box to prop it up on as I worked this morning to elevate it a little. It is still sore and swollen. I discovered a bruise on my other knee, so must have banged it also. Vacation....I'm beginning to think it's overrated! :)
 |
| It was cold in the beginning - 42 degrees. |
 |
| By the end, I'd warmed up! I fought the cave and the cave almost won! |
~Jane
No comments:
Post a Comment