I don't have anything to show today. But I'd really like to have some project that has been kicking around my craft table or sewing table to be showcased today. I'd like to start a new series called "Finally Finished on Friday." The rules about the projects though - they have to be something I started a while back and have finally managed to finish. New projects started in the last couple months don't count. Let's see if this will motivate me to finish up some of those half-done projects cluttering up my house. :)I know I have several counted thread projects, garments that have been cut out, doll clothes, quilts, knitting and decorative painting projects within view. Check back in next Friday and see what I've accomplished.
~Jane




You work full time, keep house, take care of your grandson, and you make more things than any one I know. Can't wait to see what else you're finally going to fit in!
ReplyDelete