There is a real baby boom happening around my workplace. We had two people have babies in March and we have two more due this summer. I've been busy making gifties. We're having a shower for the summer babies tomorrow. I finished my presents tonight.
One person's having a boy, the other a girl. Can you tell? :) I think I'm going to put some similar sets in Elsie's Etsy shop. Do you think they'd sell? These were a lot of fun to make and I tried out some of my embroidery stitches on my new machine. Two flannel receiving blankets, two burp cloths, and two handknit washcloths.
~Jane






Women must love your gifts!
ReplyDeleteTrying again. The author of the Scottish books is Mellisa Wiley. There are some links on my side bar that list the Little House books and there is a link on my Mother's Day post to Melissa. Linda
ReplyDeleteGreat gifts that will mean so much. How are you Jane?
ReplyDeleteLove, Linda