![]() |
| Check out the 29 candles. :) |
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. I know I did. I had a busy weekend. It started Friday night, when we went to my daughter's house to celebrate her 29th birthday. I brought her a chocolate cake and her presents. Everything she wanted...new vampire book, tennis shoes, and a TEA plant. After reading the instructions for making tea from the tea plant, I am curious to see if that happens. But growing her own tea is something she researched a few months back and I thought it would be a perfect present. If nothing else, it has a nice Camilla flower. The Little Guy was playing with his trucks, entertaining us all.
Saturday I actually got to sleep in and stay home all day. I mostly worked on sewing projects - the diaper for the give-a-way Elsie had on her blog a few weeks back, just about the time my machine broke; a couple larger diapers for Malachi, buttonholes on my new nightgown, and burp cloths for the shower presents at work. I think they are coming out really cute. I am using some of the decorative stitches on my new machine around the edges, even though it takes forever and uses lots of thread. I've decided my favorite is the scallop. I think I'll be making some of these to sell in Elsie's Etsy shop, either by themselves or part of shower sets (receiving blankets, washcloths, burp cloths).
Saturday evening we took Shaun, Elsie and Malachi out to dinner at Red Robin for her birthday and for Mother's Day for both of us. It was fun!
Sunday was church and then home for lunch, a nap, and some more sewing. My dear husband made me a nice dinner. A really enjoyable relaxing day. Now to get ready for work tomorrow.
![]() |
| New Ooga Booga Diaper for Malachi, White one for the giveaway. |
Sunday was church and then home for lunch, a nap, and some more sewing. My dear husband made me a nice dinner. A really enjoyable relaxing day. Now to get ready for work tomorrow.
| Flannel Burp Cloths |






No comments:
Post a Comment