I've said before how I love computer games. Right now, I'm in the middle of several on Facebook that some of my co-workers also play, and they are interactive so we can compete against each other. It's a lot of fun.
Before Facebook though, I used to buy computer games and load them on my computer. I went through quite a few of those until the internet gaming world popped up and I started playing on-line games. I have played many, many on-line games. Some are okay. Many are junk. But once in a while you really find a gem. I just finished playing a great game called Elixir of Immortality by vogat Interactive. Oh my goodness, really interesting to play. I love hidden object games, and this one was hidden object along with other games. The graphics were wonderful. The story line understandable. The play time was long enough to make it worth buying, but not so long to play that you got bored. I have a subscription to Big Fish Games and I love playing their 60-minute trials. Most of the time I'll play the trial and that's enough. This one I had to buy so I could continue the game and finish it. Check it out.Anyone else out there addicted to computer games?
~Jane




No addiction here.
ReplyDeleteWhen Mac was small, he had the original Game Boy and I got hooked on Nintendo's Tetris. I started dreaming about it, and that's when I decided to stop. Well, then and when I beat the hardest level!
I wonder dear, still, from all you do, when do you sleep???
Usually between midnight and 6 a.m., if I'm lucky. Last night I was good and was in bed by 11 and slept until 7 a.m. I am working on getting to bed earlier since I think sleep deprivation is affecting my health, but it's such a difficult thing to do! :)
ReplyDelete